Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Bread Shop @ Bukit Damansara

Am not usually a fan of bread, but this place whips up some really tasty ones.

Chocolate Bun. Stuffed with chocolate cream. Probably a good choice for kids.

Corned beef with cheese puff. Excellent. Every bite was a sheer delight.

Butter croissant. Had that very-freshly-baked taste that made it a treat.

Tomato & basil sauce with baguette. The sauce was a bit too watery for us.

The Bread Shop,
Jalan Setiakasih 5, Bukit Damansara.
Tel: 2093-8734
Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor: EatDrink.my

8 comments:

  1. this place looks nice can you give us direction since i'm not so familiar with the damansara area . thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi june, u'll find good directions here http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2009/06/bread-shop-damansara-heights-kuala.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the corned beef with cheese puff but if only it had more corned beef..
    ~haz

    ReplyDelete
  4. haz: wouldn't that be too salty ... i thot it had the perfect balance of dough and stuffing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't know why but i barely find any morsels of corned beef in my puffs! blehh
    ~haz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found a hair inside my bun. Instead of apologising, they suggested that I could have possibly placed my own hair inside the bun and refused to refund my money. This isn't the first time too. A couple of months ago, my friends and I found bugs in the glasses of water they served us. Completely unacceptable. Extremely poor hygiene standards and customer service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found a hair inside my bun. Instead of apologising, they suggested that I could have possibly placed my own hair inside the bun and refused to refund my money. This isn't the first time too. A couple of months ago, my friends and I found bugs in the glasses of water they served us. Completely unacceptable. Extremely poor hygiene standards and customer service

    ReplyDelete