Friday, May 7, 2010

Caffe Cino @ Hilton Petaling Jaya



Without a wailing lounge singer, this is one of the most peaceful hotel lobbies around, though there are enough wandering visitors to keep it humming.


Pino Colada (white & gold rum, malibu, grand marnier, pineapple juice, coconut cream) & Singapore Sling (gin, cherry brandy, dom benedictine).

Caffe Cino,
Hilton Petaling Jaya.
Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor: EatDrink.my

13 comments:

  1. not all lounge singers wail...hahaha. but i get your point. should have ordered a cosmo...one of my classic favorites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elrond: heh, i actually like lounge singers, but most hotels tend to blast the volume way too loud. hmmm, it's been months since i had a cosmo. but yeah, it's a cool cocktail :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah no lounge singers? this is so abnormal! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for no lounge singers! So few of them are actually any good. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. eiling: ya, i guess they keep the singers for their restaurant/bar/club, uncle chilli's
    lfb: they all seem to sound alike ... but i shouldn't mock anyone who sings better than me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'm sure you have a great singing voice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lfb: i suspect u've not heard me at my best :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, one can only hope one gets the opportunity one day. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lfb: i'll sing for my supper anytime :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, the price your supper normally costs? I don't many folks can afford a song from your lyrical lips. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. lfb: my lyrical lips have these lyrics to spout: the best things in life are free, but you can keep 'em for the birds and bees :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lfb: now give me moneeeeeeyyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete