Saturday, April 3, 2010

Havana Club @ Concorde Hotel

A cosy cigar divan that specializes in Cuban cocktails and offers a ground floor view of traffic on Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Ligero (vodka, kahlua, milk) & Capote (rum, malibu, creme de banana, milk).

Havana Club,
Concorde Hotel,
Kuala Lumpur.
Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor:


  1. This is where I held my wedding dinner :)
    of course not Havana Club but Concorde Hotel...

  2. Concorde.. I ate at Planters something be4.. it ws good, but 1 year ago.
    The lunch buffet ws pretty value for $.

  3. leo: oh ya, i remember u said their peking duck was good, heheh! it definitely seems to be a popular venue for wedding dinners :D
    tng: yeah, some of these hotels on jln sultan ismail do really worthwhile buffet meals =)

  4. ahhh my type of place! this is where I should hang out! next time call me ya!

  5. eiling: caaan, but first, i'd need your phone number leh! :D