Sunday, November 1, 2009

Austin Chase @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur


A cosy hangout, with games like Scrabble and Uno available for customers.


Alas, the tiramisu cake looked kinda shabby and tasted not quite right.


Thankfully, the drinks seem decent. We tried the Banana Mocha Frappe, Caramel Mocha Frappe and Hazelnut Latte, all of which were rich and sweet.


Austin Chase,
Pavilion.
Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor: EatDrink.my

7 comments:

  1. Hey.. I was in Pavilion today afternoon :o) what a coincidence !

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, actually my posts aren't in chronological order. so usually, the places i post aren't necessarily the places i visited that day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooppss.. My apologies..
    Anyways thanks for posting a comment in my blog.. I just noticed it.. I think it is the first comment in.. erm.. over a year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaha..told them to get their cakes from FBB, but apparently they are quite stingy on their budget..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tng: don't lah say stingy ... thrifty or cost-conscious :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried the tiramisu, quite ok for my taste :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. vivien: hmmm, maybe we were unfortunate and the cake had been close to its expiry date...

    ReplyDelete