Monday, April 17, 2017

De'Divine Social Enterprise Cafe @ Brickfields

Run by Malaysia's MySkills Foundation, De'Divine is meant to be a training ground for underprivileged youngsters & high school dropouts to secure practical skills in the F&B sector, working in the kitchen & as part of the service crew here. Eat for a genuine cause; De'Divine says 100 percent of its profits is ploughed back to support these youths. Offerings include fuss-free Malaysian favourites such as nasi lemak with chicken (RM12), a hearty pasembur (RM7) & interesting cendol smoothie (RM9).

De'Divine Cafe
33-1-4, Villa Scott (shop-lots alongside the condominium), Jalan Tebing, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. Open 10am-10pm.

Stay up to date: The Eat Drink KL newsletter is sent by email to subscribers every Monday; it's the Klang Valley's foremost weekly round-up of new restaurant openings, F&B promotions & other tasty tidbits. Subscribe to Eat Drink KL Weekly for free via this following link: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/d/5106C196432BB23D
Check out EAT DRINK, a new F&B website jointly run by The Expat Group (TEG) & Eat Drink KL. This website features all of our up-to-date reviews, plus exclusive weekly articles & a searchable database on restaurants in KL & Selangor: EatDrink.my

11 comments:

  1. Can't say I like their fried egg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...but if it's to help some people in need, count me in!!

      Delete
    2. Suituapui: I can't disagree with you ...

      Delete
    3. Suituapui: ... on both counts! ;)

      Delete
  2. I believe my wife would love to eat and help them for a good cause. I know this area and often passed there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twilight Man: it's not an area I pass often, but it was interesting to visit!

      Delete
  3. Oh my!
    I was in that area so often the past week due to an assignment and when I walked past this shop I actually ignored coz it didn't look "interesting" or rather, seems to be like "another cafe" at the wrong place. LOL !
    I must go for that chendol smoothie and to support its cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca: hopefully you'll like the smoothie! ;)

      Delete
  4. affordable price food and can help them people in need, why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choi Yen: both good reasons to head here if you're nearby ;)

      Delete
  5. I would like visit this place in the near future. May i know the variety of food served there besides the ones stated above

    ReplyDelete